24 January 2011 by Web Bureau
Here’s how to set the auto return preference:
1. Go to http://www.paypal.co.uk/ and log in to your account.
2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
3. Click ‘Website Payment Preferences’ under ‘Selling Preferences.’
4. Select ‘On’ next to ‘Auto Return.’
5. Specify the page buyers will be redirected to next to ‘Return
URL,’ then click ‘Save.’
1. Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
2. Click 'Profile' near the top of the page.
3. Click 'My selling tools.'
4. Click 'Update' beside 'Website preferences.'
5. Select 'On' next to 'Auto Return.'
6. Specify the page buyers will be redirected to next to 'Return
URL,' then click 'Save.'
•If you use Subscriptions Password Management or plan to use it,
Auto Return must be turned off to display the PayPal-generated username
and password to buyers.
•If you turn on both Auto Return and PayPal Account Optional, new
buyers aren’t automatically returned to your website, but are given the
option to return.
•If you turn on Auto Return, you can use Payment Data Transfer to
display the payment details to buyers.