28 October 2013 by Web Bureau
I basically went throught he process of trying to get Adobe Indesign CC 7 up and running but the instructions in the setup notes appeared to be incorrect.
To cut a long story short to activate the trial and get the success code of zero returned i needed to run the following command in a command window:
1) download Creative cloud
2) download the APTEE file from the adobe site and browse to folder in command window (or however you do it)
3) run the following command: adobe_prtk --tool=StartTrial --leid=InDesignServer-CS7-Win-GM
4) then go to the folder in which you have installed CC Server e.g. CD "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InDesign CC Server x64\"
5) then run the following command "indesignserver -port 12345"
6) this will start indesign server on port 12345
7) after this the samples should run - in my case Visual Studio setup was required